Nuffnang

Friday, February 4, 2011

Photobucket
Happy Chinese New Year!
Hahahaha!
Hopes everyone have a great rabbit year! ;D
How's u guys celebrate New year?
I guess everyone get a lot of ang paus right? Haha
I'm sooo busy with my family members since gotta attend two different side.
*the mom's side and dad's side*
Well, I ate reunion dinner with mom's side this year.
I forgot to charge my camera battery AGAIN so didn't capture any photos.
The 1st day of CNY, OF COURSE! I must go dad's side on 1st day.
My dad had asked me to dress properly since wanna took family photo.
Hmmm, I think this is the first time took family photo with dad's side.

Photobucket
Here is it! One of the piccas.
*Captured by dad's Canon G11*

Just watched "I love Hong Kong" CNY movie with mom's side family.
Really enjoy the moment with my family
If you like comedy please go ahead for this movie with ur family too!
Photobucket
The productions from Eric Tsung always made me feel worth!
You'll laugh until drop in the cinema! SERIOUSLY!
If you not believe, go for the trailer at youtube before cinema. :)
Tml gonna go for "Mr and Mrs Incredible" with family and baby again
WOOOHUUUU!
Really enjoyable for this year CNY :)

More updates about CNY will coming soon!
I'm so tired to edit those pounds of piccas!
Ciao! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment