Nuffnang

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas with family

I spent my Christmas with family without dating with my boy.
Actually I was quite reluctant to celebrate with family side.
But, fine, as long as I can eat something nice then ok.
I am such a glutton bitch, right? lol
Dinner with dad's side is not a problem.
Just sometime I hate to listen to my dad non sense talk that hurt me so deep.
Well, I had ady used to it. Even he show black face to me.
No choice, he is my dad. I'm thinking to resist him sometime, but he was suffer from some disease that cause by angry emotion. I had being patience for many years,
just continue being like that will good to each other, I think.

Back to topic, this Christmas dinner consist Western and Chinese Cuisine.
Of course, the one who persist Chinese cuisine is grandparents, I think.
Western prepare by my aunts who don't want my grandmom to cook so much.
Old people always being so persistent.
For example, my grandmom was sick but she persist to cook the dinner by herself.
My aunts uncle include my dad always try to persuade her don't cook. But she will never listen.

Took some piccas~ Not showing my cacat face. LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Lamb Leg~! Yummy!

Photobucket
My uncle said this photo looks like two old man always eat dinner alone and their children never take care of them. LOL.

Photobucket
Solo Lemonade!
This really taste nice during hot weather. I think it'll result better during CNY.
My aunt said it can be find at Bangsar dunno what supermarket ady.
Gotta go and search. Heeehee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment