Nuffnang

Sunday, November 21, 2010

ShinChan Biscuit

Photobucket

I bought the ShinChan snack at Isetan supermarket.
I'm the snack lover, especially Japanese snacks.
I think if I go to Japan Akihabara, I will mad for buying this stuffs until bankrupt. Seriuosly!
It's looks soo adorable! Want to buy them home so much! *hyper mode*
Hmmmmmm...ok back to topic.
There are two flavor, one is Chocolate, another is Butter Caramel.
I dunno whether you guys recognize the packaging of the snack or not.
It's the biscuit that Shin Chan always ask her mom buy for him in the anime.
The biscuit is now in real life! OMG!
ShinChan is one of my childhood favorite anime,
BUT! My dad used to banned me from watching it.
He said ShinChan not good for me. wtf.
Well, I keep watching it while he is not there.
I keep repeat watching the same episode sometime with my buddy, Shawn.
We grew up together since we're 5 or 6 years old.
Nowadays I had stop watching anime, of course include ShinChan.
I more prefer the damn old time previous episodes of ShinChan. LOL


Photobucket
The free sticker include in the packaging.
We used to collect all the stickers when child.
Right?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taste not bad!
You can find it at 100Yen shop too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment