Nuffnang

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sasson Hair Show

The day had came! I gonna say BYE BYE to my lovely-healthy-medium hair!
Saturday noon, went to Zoie's academy to ready my hair.
We had discussed about the hair colour since my outfit of the day will be blue.
So we selected the grey color! I want remain the color after hair show! I love GREY so much! lol
After our lunch with Zack, Chris and another girl at Old Town, my suffer time was STARTED!
We had spent almost 10 hours to color and cut my hair.
The VERY VERY FIRST time to spent such LONG hours in saloon.
I wonder how the women rebonding, color, treatment and blah blah blah, spent the whole day in saloon just to make their hair nice...
I can't accept and tahan lor! I'll not try the second time! I SWEAR!
Before color the grey, my hair gotta be BLEACH gao gao.

Photobucket
the 1st bleach

Photobucket
the result of 1st bleach

Photobucket
2nd bleach

Photobucket
2nd bleach result

Photobucket
then started to cut lor...
bye bye my medium hair which I keep for half year

Photobucket
finally result of grey...FAIL!
3 of us laugh like hell cos I look like grandmom in that moment
No choice, need to cover with another acid color

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes! the finally result of BLUE HAIR!
I tell you! It's such a suffer period to color this color!
my scalp had been damage and pain gao gao!
my tears keep dropping when color my hair...
。゜(゜ノд`*)゜。

Well, the actual date of the hair show.
I just slept for few hours at Zoie's house and Sabrina too.
After done my blue hair, 3 of us went to supper in DimSum restaurant and Old Town.
Walao wei, my another very first time had gone.
Took DimSum in midnight and with my eye-catchy blue hair.
Everyone is looking at me. Feel paiseh leh. (-∧-;)
Around 9am we had reach MidValley to prepare.
Everyone was so busy to style and makeup for each model.
I kept napping in the corner since I need some energy in the stage.

Photobucket
my makeup by San

Photobucket
my outfit

Photobucket
me and Sabrina

Photobucket
the show start!

Photobucket
Cat-walk-ing~

Photobucket
cut my fringe on the stage
**actually I was waddled on the stage, Zoie get shocked and ask "You OK mou?"
lol


Photobucket

Photobucket
the cacat fringe by Zoie

Photobucket
seee! my pity hair on the stage

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratz and wish to Zoie get successfully in her hair dresser life!(^▽^)
Zoie, please remember you own me a meal!
I scarified my hair for you!
**As you can see, the certificate is title "Kevin Tan Kok Sieong". Obviously, it's not her name! lol

2 comments:

  1. Seriously love your hair after your bangs got cut. You let your hair cut in order to get your friend graduate? Cool! Can you friend cut my hair too? I just got a hair cut but I dont really like it. Want it to be shorter. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap! I just help my friend as her model since she can't find anyone. She's now under the Sasson academy at Cheras area wor, u can find her at Tmn Connaught

    ReplyDelete