Nuffnang

Friday, November 5, 2010

Etienna's Birthday Bash

October's post again, I met my primary schoolmates to celebrate Etienna's birthday.
Her birthday actually on 10th October.
But we celebrated with her at Pandan Indah, Coffee House on 11st October.
Since my grandpa had get into hospital on that moment, I met with Zoie, Sabrina and Tracy after their sing k session.


Photobucket
The birthday girl

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the special birthday ice cream

Photobucket

Photobucket

After celebrated, we had went for 九王爷 at Ampang. This was my very first time to attend this kind of "event".
I was almost suffer from breathing when inside the temple. Too crowded and pack with peoples.
I walked only half way then gone out from the temple. Well, it's an experience for me. :)

1 comment: