Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The days of blue hair

Photobucket

Hey peeps! I think all of you may know my hair is BLUE via facebook.
YES! My hair remain blue after the hair show.
Actually the day after hair show, Zoie help me to cut a new hair style for me directly at her academy. BUT! My color remain blue since she was exhausted after the show, so I don't want to kacau her so long la, let her rest for the whole night.
That's mean, I remain my sharp blue color hair for almost a week.
When I went to everywhere, everyone was stared at me with shock expression.
Even my classmates and friends. LOL
In addition, I attended the personal selling presentation with my blue hair.
Blue Hair with formal outfit. Weird right?
But, I gotta do the presentation with stress too since I'm one of the speaker.
Mr.Tony was shock and surprise with me blue hair.
My blue hair made him siao at facebook and keep playing the "Blue" song.
I was...OMG...What happen to him oh???
Another "geng" point is that he mention wanna take picca with me or else will fail my paper, include my group of friends.
So, I just postpone the date to cover back my hair with Zoie in order to let Mr.Tony take picca with me. lol
Well, thanks Mr.Tony to pass our group presentation. v(●´∀`●)v

Photobucket
Me and Mr.Tony

My hair color now is back to normal.
It's a bit greenish when under the sunlight.
Actually I want brownish, but never mind la, it's look nice too.
Since my hair is totally damage now, my mom had bought me the Liese Hair Cocktail Moisturizing Serum. She want to use actually since she just rebonding her hair.
It's good! I no need buy the hair care products by myself. ( ̄∀ ̄*)

Photobucket

There got lots of posts need to update!
Stay Tune!
Selamat Hari Haji to all Malays!

1 comment: