Nuffnang

Thursday, November 18, 2010

MegaMind

Photobucket

Yes! It's such a long time I never step into cinema!
I think the last movie I watched was..."Despicable Me".
Well, these days busy like a machine, no mood for movie also.
If there is free time for me, I sure stay at home and sleeping. LOL
Since it's a holiday, I date my baby for the movie "MegaMind"!
Not bad! The point of the movie is "Everyone can be the GOOD one!"
But, I prefer be the bad one..sometimes! kekekeke
If you ask me which one more comedy? I'll say "Despicable Me".
"Despicable Me" really impressed me more than others.
Oppsss, go out for whole day without touch my last assignment which due date on next week.
Alllaaaah~! Let's me siao siao first then I'll do it later... ;p

Next, CHATIME!
Everyone talk about Chatime recently.
Well, I just tried once before which is the Aloe Vera one.
So, this time I gonna try the Pearl Milk Tea.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The big one of Pearl Milk Tea!
Thumbs up!
Another Milk Tea that I prefer is Snowflake one.

Gonna try other flavor next time!
Any suggestion? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment