Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pre-hairshow

The day before the hair show, Zoie, Sabrina and me stick together again!
This week we stick together all the time. My bf gonna "eat vinegar" ady. lol
Well, I rmb it's Friday, we brunch at The Gardens Sushi Zanmai.
By the way, me and Zoie like zanmai very very very much!
We ate a lot and 38 a lot at the restaurant, all peoples include the waiters were stared at us.
3 of us keep laughing and laughing like insane with the pictures captured by Sabrina's iphone 4.
Well, we really crazy with it. Enjoy the moments we stick together.
**Now we have less time to meet each other since Sabrina get the new job, me gotta busy for exam and Zoie back to her hair academy course.

Pictures!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tamago Mentai~!
Me and Zoie punya Fav!

Photobucket

Photobucket
No need so kua jeong one...lol



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I really no idea what is this sopo doing...
lol

Photobucket
rehearsal time..
my hair gonna say bye bye on the stage
cut by Zoie on the stage
then need to catwalk on the stage
....
I can say my catwalk not as good as a professional model
but be confidence! :D

Next post...
the transformation of my new hairstyle + Sasson Hairshow!
Stay Tuned!

1 comment: