Nuffnang

Monday, November 1, 2010

Samuel's Birthday

Finally I'm back to blog! Hahaha
Finished courseowork, presentation and hair show. Got a lot a lot to blog!
Back to previous month, the beginning of October, Samuel's birthday was celebrated at Pavilion Friday restaurant. I had bought him a lighter since he is a smoker. lol
Met with Ayase and Kikyo, then Leo and his wife.
Had a great night with them, but I felt tired because I'm having period. ;(
Oh ya! Samuel had bought me a surprise!
He drove his new car to fetch me, is SUZUKI SWIFT! OMG!
MY DREAM CAR! OMG!
I was really stunned while starred at his car.
Although it's my dream car, but this was my first time to sit inside the car.

Photobucket
the cocktail ordered by Kikyo & Ayase

Photobucket
this burger really taste nice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
a piece of birthday cake that free by Friday

Photobucket

Photobucket
the 5 yen

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best wishes for Sam!

1 comment:

  1. OMG... they force birthday boy to stand on the chair? Luckily, other places wont embarass birthday person like that haha XP

    ReplyDelete