Nuffnang

Monday, November 8, 2010

Purple Cane

Photobucket

Sabrina had called me for lunch on previous Monday. She purposely called me since she kena ffk by her friend. lol
Then, we headed to Shaw Parade near Pudu to have her lunch.
I'm interest to order something, but really dunno what to order. So, I just ordered soup.
In Purple Cane, all the foods are related to TEA. Quite interesting.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our Jasmine Tea Pot

Photobucket
The soup that I order

Photobucket
Sabrina's Hakka Lui Cha

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't really like the taste of the Lui Cha. But Sabrina said it's obtain a lot of nutrition. Best for peoples like us, people who always no exercise. Haha.
Well, had a great chit chat time with her. Since we gotta wait for Zoie back from Genting, Sabrina stayed at my house to online, then I was busy with my assignment.
Night, met with Zoie at her saloon, then dinner at McD Taman Midah, since me and Sabrina was extremely hungry ady. I almost wanna pengsan ady. BUT! McD save my life! :D
Next, we went to Neway for midnight sing k session at TimeSquare.
This is my first time sing mid night k. Really tired gao gao. @@
But Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment