Nuffnang

Monday, November 30, 2009

X-mini


I had working for my uncle at Low Yat for 2 days. Promoted the x-mini capsule speaker. It's a Singapore's product. The quality of sound was good, loud enough which deliver full bass. However, the price is the problem. Everyone heard about the price totally lost interest to it. =(
That's why I'm worry about. No doubt, on first day I can't sold any out. Quite pressure because it was helping relative and I'm not that good in interpersonal skill. *Somemore perios made me more emo!* On second day, I'm lucky to sold 4 pieces out. Phew....lastly I can made a good report to my uncle. Great to meet new friends and thanks the promoters at there help me to push the sale.

Sorry for being moody,
I'll try to control my temper

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment