Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chris's Birthday Party

12th November 2009
Chris's House Area Swimming Pool

I had attended Chris's Birthday Party with my dear and his gang. Went for brunch at noon, continue with searching present. I had enjoyable that night, because they keep make a lot of fun at there. I was starving like hell since take a long long path to reach there, hence, I didn't captured much piccas! X( Thanks for Samuel for fetching us and Aross for serving us. LOL Since I not really close to them, I kinda quiet in the party. *Someone said my face looks 凶恶, because I did not talk much and yet I sure can't laugh like sopo without any reason what...even I admit I'm sopo...LOL*




Joe ready to JUMP!







Drink few cups of Whisky...not yet drunk la..XD
Happy Birthday to Chris again!

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment