Nuffnang

Saturday, November 28, 2009

1st Anniversary

1128 A special and the best day for me and my dear. =3 I remembered we started couple on 1128 at Times Square Oldtown. But I didn't purposely remembered what time la. LOL. Time fly so fast and today already one year. Thanks my dear for being love me and forgive my hot temper and heady. I know I quite 难顶 for sometime. We had experienced various kind of problems, I'm glad you are the one who support me always. =)
We can't celebrate together on 1128, because I gotta work. =( Sorry my dear. He gotta attend Dennis's birthday party at night, I hope can accompany him too.
I had made a short video as present for him instead of buy him a figure or a watch. *I still haven't get my salary!* Low cost budget present...xD



Happy 1st Anniversary!

Muakssss

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment