Nuffnang

Thursday, November 12, 2009

ABG 2009 Semi Finals

Astro Battleground 2009
Semi Final 1 7th November 2009 Times Square
Wooo! I had attended it for support my dear and his team - Elecoldxhot a.k.a ECX. Semi 1 theme was Sport Day, each team will used the props to performance their dance. There was damn crowded and full with peoples, in chinese "people mountain people sea". LOL No place for us to sit, keep kena halau by the crew because we stand close to the camera.


their props was Boxing Glove





such a funny routine!

twister XF with football
it remind us of the movie of "Shao Lin Soccer"

Result time! But the rain was encounter the venue! The battle between the crew had to postpone when the rain stop. Sadly, Move Crew had to leave the competition. One of their team member was injured. However, we will appreciate you guys effort!

Semi Final 2
8th November 2009
2 routines for the top 7 semifinalist had to perform. First, they need to use the old school songs mix into their Hip Hop dance. Secondly, perform the movie theme in their dance.


mr.billy xD

















Madonna - True Blue




Indiana Jones

Semi Final 3 10th November
The third and last semifinal for the top 5! I had skipped my noon class for attended the shooting. xD Really felt excited and worry for my dear and his teammates. Today's as same as 2nd semifinal, 2 routines, summer props and country theme. I didn't capture much for it, I'm too highly for screaming. LOL And yet, it was Chris Birthday, Happy Birthday to him. =)




Akiyo and me

--------------------------------------------------
piccas from Akiyo and Jaycee who tagged me in Facebook
Dear and me <3



----------------------------------------------------------------------Good lucks to my dear, and his teammates for final on December 19.
Top 4 Finalist, Elecoldxhot, Dancologist, Katoon network and Wakaka Fever.

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment