Nuffnang

Sunday, November 8, 2009

PhotoShooting

6th November 2009
Photographers: Kawaiii & Kawai
Venua: The Gardens, Alexis & Midvalley, Delicious
Models: Hikki and Sherly

Since Kawaiii had asked me being her model, of course I will like to agree with it. =D I also want to held a portrait photo shoot for ownself. Got leng leng piccas! xD I had asked Sherly joined togather since she also wanted to photoshoot. We both were excited, woke up early and makeup. I liked the Alexis environment! Felt nice, but, it's expenditure not my standard...TOO EXPENSIVE for me. A cup of coke cost me RM9! OMG! However, Tiramisu cake at there was really really really really NICE! You should go and try. =DIn Sherly car~after finish the shooting



>>>PhotoShoot Piccas <<<

Click for support ya!
Thankz

.end.

1 comment: