Nuffnang

Monday, November 2, 2009

Loong Zai's Birthday

Finished the business statistics class, go ahead to Times Square to find Jun. They were celebrated Loong Zai's birthday. Don't asked me how years old are him, because I have no ideas too. LOL While they were snooker-ing, me and Jun go Vivo for dinner. We had chatted a lots of things, long time we did not do this, ke po-ing our college life and gossip on other peoples. HAHAHAHAHA! ENJOY!before class, felt that this clothe make more look childish...= = Therefore, changed it to another black shirt which look more mature. LOL
Aduiii...my sensitive skin make me felt dulan...= = My pimples stay at my face and don't want to go...I keep using the skin care product to therapy it...but...Grrrrrrr...


Jun was taking pictures...













.end.




No comments:

Post a Comment