Nuffnang

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Outing with Dear ♥

15th November Sunday
Times Square,
Sungei Wang, Pavilion

I had a date with my dear today! *sweet* I'm willing to watch the movie "2012", but it was a Sunday, really hard for us to buy tickets for movie, so we decided to postpone to next week during weekdays. We ate our brunch at Papa's John, I wanted to eat the promotion spaghetti set, however, the promotion was over. =( Sad.
dear was busy with his PSP. =(

New trial on BBQ pizza! Yummy!
Bosco

We went to Anime Hanabi Festival at Times Square. There was really few little piggie only...*no peoples attended* Sam, Ayase and Kikyo were work as judge for cosplay competition for both days. =D

After visited the AHF, we went to shopping at Sungei Wang, then heading to Pavilion. I wanted to capture the environment with Christmas deco! xD















This little ball is a wax for hair. Guess how much it cost?
Retail Price RM100++. LOL. Don't know where my dear get this thing from.
We had out dinner at Lot 10, Isetan. We tried new stuffs again! Instant foods with discount 50%! LOL. Not bad for me, a set of Pork Steak with Onigiri. =D


Dear pose this because we really brankrupt so eat 50% instant foods...
After dinner, we went back to Pavilion again to capture the deco at night view.



We had captured the most much piccas today! *Ureshi kata!* XDXD Even we kinda tired from walked here to there, we really happy to spend a day together. My dear and me gonna busy again, no time for us to meet. However, I will support my dear for his training and competition. =D

---------------------------------------

Greeting Early Christmas to all of you!

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment