Nuffnang

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sushi Zanmai♥

Wednesday Again! That means a BORING class again! X( Really feel lazy and ponteng the class leh...But lastly I went for it also. Bernard asked us to make a brochure for a Cyber Cafe came out a product which spray 7 colors water fountain. Me and Dorophy made it like a table lamp. Luckily I brought my Stabilo Color Pen! xDcaptured before went out

After the class, me and Michelle were heading to Sungei Wang for Samsung Mobile interview. Kinda geram about this. Clark never told me change time to 4pm and made me keep waiting and waiting. DULANNN! 3 of us waiting at Coffee Bean like stupid (included my dear).

Gundam Fair
After the interview, he said will be confirm us by call on Saturday. Then, me and dear go for our brunch! Aduiii...4pm++ baru ate our 1st meal....*sob*
GOOD NEWS! Sushi Zanmai is open at LOW YAT! XD I was siao when look at the banner!!!!! WAKAKAKA! I no need to go so far to the gardens to eat Sushi Zanmai!








Enjoy our yummy meal! xD Feel a bit shock that the Samsung people call up me and ask me go to office tomorrow. LOL. SO FAST NEHH!! Luckily Michelle also going. Good Luck ya!

p/s: Gatsby Dance Competition ish coming again!
For more information pls visit their official site!

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment