Nuffnang

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Youth 2010 @ 29 May

The outfit of the day ;)
actually I had trim my fringe a bit shorter...
It's Youth day! I'm getting excited to shopping at there! XD Went to The Mall, McDonald's for brunch with baby. Then the trip of the day had started! Get the free pass at the registration counter, walked and walked to the actual venue where the Youth being held.
Baby and his ticket + guide
Mine one...
I'm stepping into Youth!


The slow motion turtle...
SNakessssss! lol
I just fill up a form and get a free trial pack of sanitary pad. LOL
The sport session

The Solo contestants were waiting...
Samuel with the stick...LOL
actually the stick is a prop for baby to perform...
Yakuza look


This kid managed to suffle..Respect! lol

The competition was started soon
The 1st contestant...
Between got 15 contestant were performing, I almost wanna get out of the place and went to shopping already. But, I still waiting for baby turn. ;(
The Mc
Finally! my baby turn!

Since the competition still going to run through, I can't stay at there already! I wanna shopping! The shopping bazaar area!
Scene 1...
Scene 2...


I get the free trial for contact lens and the face washing
Here are my shirts which bought at the bazzar, 2 pieces cost me 15 bucks for each, and the other one cost me 40 bucks. XD

I was attended the second day of Youth only, a bit regret never attend the third day since there will be more sales at shopping bazaar! ;( Sad, but no choice need to accomplish my assignments before I'm getting more lazier! ;p
Oh yeah, gotta said sorry to Kate, KahYian, because she came along to find me while I'm busy shopping at there since she was rushing to go back. x(
It's assignments time again! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment