Nuffnang

Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's wedding dress

A rainy morning, gotta woke up and went to Pudu to settle mamy's stuff.
Really felt don't want get up from my bed la, but my lil sis keep made noise at there
So, had our breakfast at there too, yes, there again, 阳光海岸
Ordered a Nam Yee chicken rice, but not really taste good,
although the drinks still ok
:(
On the way going homeee

It's night time! Cousin wedding dinner at Shangri-la Hotel
BUFFET STYLE WEIII!
Felt happy that can eat a lot of good foods. ;D
My casual look on the day
*love my eye makeup as this*
My full body look
Mamy look shine shine XD
Still preparingg
Me and mamy~
The place where we ate a LOT! XD

the Gah Lui Biscuit

Our tablee

My lovely grandmom

The dessert session I TELL YOU IT'S DAMN NICE!

Fulfilled my hunger gao gao at there, felt really SHIAWASE dane~!
Congratz to my cousin with her husband too~
Already couple from Form 5 until now
Wish them long long 9 9~ *in canto*

No comments:

Post a Comment