Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hairstyle Summary

I found back the old piccas in my harddisk...
The dammn old piccas recalled my memories...
So, decide to post my hair style summary from 2007 until currently one :D

2007
This is the 1st time cut my hair so short, looked like TB.LOL
Before this short got longer version wth same color one
but I lost the picca
After sometimes, keep it longer dye another darky color, brown

Then, cut it again ;p

Longer...
Longer...I think it's already 2008
cut again! It's already 2009

This was the end of 2009 picca when shooting
*nothing special or nothing different for each right?* Cut all style till very bored also

Finally!
I keep my hair long till shoulder
But I had cut it again become a bit shorter
Can't tahan lehhh
although got lot of style to change
bun hair, pony tail and blah blah blah
But now just keep it long lor, I think
;p
my hair! please grow faster la!

No comments:

Post a Comment