Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

IP MAN 2 ヽ(◎´∀`◎)ノ

Get a new ring from baby! Thanks my baby
can't see it clearly due to my cacat webcam lol

Summary of these days~!
Working at Guardian, Midvalley..damn tired, not used to the worst management of both agent and Guardian. But how? I still gotta stand hard to continue my work, I need to face it with my toughness! TAHAN IT!!!!!
I hate the KTM being delayed always...I found out that the middle track only for female was useless leh...still saw some male get inside the track.
Oh ya, I had cut my hair shorter again. LOL. I not really being patient to keep it long leh...
Continue to attend my classes which always at MORNING...
Really can't sleep well these days...feel stress also..
Went out watching IP MAN 2 today with my baby Really touching for the story line, I like to watch it's action and everything! AND I found that 黄晓明 is such a good looking guy. (///♥д♥)ιΟνЁ―――→♡
I wanted to shopping a while but baby gotta went for job...Sob Sob..
Well, gotta working again on Friday, but this time will be concourse form, so gotta work from 10 to 10. Sigh...gotta wake up damn early to prepare and face the stupid KTM again.
Wishes my good luck bah... (━_━)ゝウーム

No comments:

Post a Comment