Nuffnang

Friday, May 28, 2010

Time to getting busy again

Hey peeps! It's me! Hikki in the blog! XD
Getting siao recently. Actually is stress la, can't sleep well, classes, test, assigments, presentations, hang out, here and there...Huiyooo! Busy started from Wednesday until now arh, but luckily today is public holiday aka Wesak Day, I can rest at home gao gao. XD
Actually want to do my assignments, but hor, sit in front of my lappie, I'll automatically go fb, fb, fb and twitter plus the cari forum. Aduiiii...totally can't concentrate at all. I think gonna stay back at library next week for assignments. DUH!
Oh yeah! I had watched "Price Of Persia" with baby, Jun and Rave yesterday. Nice movie anyway! I like the guy feature as Dastan, leng zai dou~! See his 6 pax feel excited already!! XD
I had done the photoshooting at night, really first time at night lehhh! Thanks the photographers, Api, Kho and CS. The weather was hot like SHIT man, made us out of focus. But as long as we enjoy the shooting session. My legs were tired like hell as I wore the high hill and pose for few hours. /..\ Thanks guys again for everything that night! :D
*photos will coming soon!*
Ethical Issues, marketing management, Channel distribution...I'M GONNA KILL YOU! assignment...*sob sob*

It's my gang creation. INCLUDE BOY + GIRL finger nail. LOL
The most special color one is mine, others please guess your own! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment