Nuffnang

Friday, May 28, 2010

Akiyo's Birthday Bash

It's 26.05.2010. Early in the Wednesday morning, we were prepared to attend Akiyo's Birthday celebration at Ngau Che Sui@Full House. I always thought the Full House at there was closed down already, somehow, it's seem it was still running the business. lol
Samuel fetched us to Kelana Jaya to meet the gangs and we had turn in and out at the same place for half an hour I think, still can't find the place, actually I know the way to Full House, but at that time I still don't know where we gonna celebrated at. swt
Finally we reached there. Hungry till siao~ @@






Joe was busy looking the menu...
LOL! here come my cacat face...really had not awake yet...
The sweet couple of the gang


Ice Lemon Tea
Yea! Finally I been there again! XD
The boss the busy eating his meal
I love Joe expression! XD
The dessert of the boss...LOL
The birthday girl
Looks at her happy face


I'm sorry forgot about Felicia...X(

No comments:

Post a Comment