Nuffnang

Sunday, May 16, 2010

picca of the day :D

It's Friday! I had date with my long time didn't meet buddies! :D Chiew Chin aka Choco and May Quan aka June. We had meet around 1pm and went for brunch at Sushi Zanmai. 3 times already I ate Zanmai this week. OMG! XD
We had chit chat + gossip a lot since we really had such a long time never meet. Then, the shopping trip was BEGIN! Went to Lot 10, Isetan to search their "treasureee". It's a pre-sale day only for Isetan Members. I'm lucky to get in because both of them are member. ;p However, I didn't found any clothes that I wanted the most. Unfortunately, I was lost my starz necklace in fitting room which bought at Hong Kong by my ex-supervisor. Damn sad. :( So i had get a new one with a owl design.
Night, I meet 2 of my kaki's went for dinner at Permaisuri, 万泉茶餐室. The HUGE set of chicken chop and rice only cost me Rm6! Quite cheap lehhhhh! Really reallly rare to find at KL.

Since I had upgrade my window to Window 7, everything had format gao gao. I need re-install again. I still have not done my photoshop thingy, can't edit my piccass. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment