Nuffnang

Friday, December 11, 2009

Shopping Day

11th December 2009
A public holiday of Selangor, that's mean my mom was off day. Get up in the morning and went to HUKM to collect medicines for my grandpa. Then, we heading to shopping at Bukit Bintang area. *There were the nearest place we usually go la...* Meet up my dear and ate lunch at Lot 10 food area. There had been decorated, all food stalls upgrade to better level. GO and take a look and of course try them! After a delicious lunch, went to Pavilion to begin our shopping. Of course, went to Padini Concept Store first la, my mom got discount for 40% mah~ xD Bought a t-shirt and a pair of slipper.

Lil'sis with Mamy

"I'M HOT!"
Next station, we went to Sungei Wang Daiso, Japan. I like to go there seriously, variety of products that are useful you can find at there. No doubt, bought a lot of things again, each item was RM5, we spend around RM70. LOL.
A fragrance sachet put at my room
A mouse pillow that made my hand comfortable.

Phew....really had a long time did not shopping for whole day with my mom. We picking few big bags went home. *Looks like Santa Claus!* Satisfied!!! Really happy!! xD However, my Adidas Stan Smith no size for me again. Haiz....I kinda fed up already...=( No money for my lovely Adidas sneaker. Goodbye my love....Adidas Stan Smith...*sob sob*

My messy table...LOL

"p/s: I'm not willing to show my face on blog today, cacat face. x("

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment