Nuffnang

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello Kitty

Had a brunch with my dear yesterday at Vivo. We like spaghetti ! xD Did not captured any photos for the foods instead of eating gao gao. LOL. My dear bring along his new cap, Hello Kitty crossover New Era. Such a cute one, but a gang of guys wear it at same time...looks girlish leh...LOL. AND! He got his new shoes too. JEALOUS ARH!!!! =3=
Cacat face xD


I get Elecoldxhot t-shirt from dear, gotta wear it to Battleground final. Kinda excited and look forward for them. =) However, there is a problem for me. No transportation to go MOS. =( Sam sam gotta out station, Sherly gotta go Bangkok, no one accompany my leh....TAT *sob sob* If really no choice gotta take public transport within few hours to there. Argh...HATE MYSELF WIHTOUT a license and a car...*down and draw circle on the floor...*

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment