Nuffnang

Friday, December 4, 2009

Cherish

I'm glad have you guys as my friends. Whenever I'm sad and need you, you guys always available for me. I'm touched for your kindness. However, I'll try to settle everything by myself and will not involved you guys in trouble. I know I'm stubborn that never ask for help from anybody. The beginning of 2010, it's mean that the beginning of my new life again without someone's financial support. I will not die without your help. I'm not a 3 years old child, please, leave me alone and trust me I have that capacity to do that. But I know you will not understand how I feel. I remember the MC Alan told me, a lot of problems will come over me, what I need to do is being positive and don't look heavy on its. God, please lend a smooth path for me in the future, I will payback when I'm success.
*Let's forget about the sadness and enjoy on my trip. =)*
iloveufriends

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment