Nuffnang

Friday, December 18, 2009

K Session

17th December 2009
I meet my girls for a k session at Sungai Wang, Greenbox today. *We had ponteng service marketing class LOL* We had skip few times for SM class already, the lecturer remember us! So we planing what story to tell when she ask in next class. Hehe. I'm always the earliest who arrived there, kinda dulan laaaaa! Everyone was late! = = *hot temper* However, our piggies gang had a long time didn't gather to sing k. Enjoy! Hehe...We always can't celebrated Dorophy's birthday because she back to hometown in holidays, so, I not yet decided what to buy as her present...You wait next year la! LOL!



Photo session at toilet again...LOL...too many people jor...can't self-portrait with handphone...gotta use the reflection of mirror...xD


After k session, Sherly and Ashley gotta went home earlier, so, left another three of us hanging around at there. I had tried a singlet at Seed, looks ok ok lor...on sales also...so....I bought one lor...LOL...
No this colour I bought! LOL! I bought brown one!

------------------------------
Night time, my 4 kaki's gathering! Went to PappaRich at Shamelin, since we haven't try it before. Foods & drinks were so so la~ a bit crowded neh~






We bump into Suet Kee, Joo Wen and Chia May at there! What a wonderful meet~ Haha~

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment