Nuffnang

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Full House

16th December 2009
Wednesday morning 6am, get up without sleep because too much of Jasmine Tea yesterday night. =( Sherly fetch me to Wangsa Maju emigration office to issue my first ever passport in my life. Since I had forgot where the stupid office at Sogo area, so gotta ask Sherly lend a hand to me. Thanks darling. We arrived there at 7.30am but lot of peoples already queue a long long line until full the lorong beside. LOL. I was shocked leh...Don't know why the peoples want to bring kids to abroad during baby, they will not remember anythings after growth. For me, it's wasting money, bring them go when they are more mature to handle they own life. After 1 hour and half, I just get my number, 1138, but still got 60++ people infront. BANG! Stood at beside without a place to sit, sound really yam gong...TAT
Since my IC was made when I'm 12, the chip can't detect my data or finger print. Gotta go the department beside to renew my IC. DOH!!!! Problem occur! Delay my passport process. Haiz...It's always occur, a lot of borders in my life. Finally, I paid my money at 11.45am, AND I gotta wait for another 2 hours to receive my passport. Sherly need to go that time, so I gotta stay there alone without knowing where the place is. LOL. Hanging to Cyber Cafe to online and ate a failure brunch...YACKKKKK....
FINALLY! I TOOK IT!! WUAHAHAHA! Really felt excited that moment, GONNA GO SINGAPORE SOON! YEAH! However, I had no transport to went home...=( Luckily my cousin was free and fortunately fetch me without GPS. *Because he also don't know where the place is* Then, we decided to had our lunch at Full House at Ara Damansara, as known as "Ngau Che Sui". I had saw a lot of piccas ,heard about it and passed by few time to my cousin saloon, but never been there before. HERE IS THE CHANCE! Thanks my cousin so much for belanja me...Hehehe






There only left Full House cafe in the area...looks creepy neh...X(


Our delicious lunch!
I never expected it the food was nice and the surrounding really really nice! Hope to get the second chance to go there again. AND Ampang there had opened a new Full House Cafe! WANT TO GO THERE! xD More nearer than Ara Damansara laaa~ Hehe

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment