Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ABG Final, MOS

19th December 2009
It was a excited day, Astro Battleground Final round for best 4 teams! Huhuh...I'm seriously "gan jeong" before the day, I'm not the one who going to compete leh...but I'm worry about my dear and his teammates. Woke up and play psp until siao, then bathe and makeup within 40 minutes. When I'm sat on the sofa and drinking a cup of milo, I received calling from dear, he said "Where are you? Coming ady? There are lots of peoples ady line up lehhhh.." I was...stunned...=A= dailou...still got 10 mins going to 4pm only leh! The show was started at 6pm leh...Shit! I went out quickly and took LRT to Bukit Jalil. My cousin fetched me and fetched Chantelle, a friend of Jaycee and my cousin. LOL. The world is SMALL. Reached there around 5pm, get into the hall and lined up in front *actually all peoples in front the line were fans and students of Elecoldxhot* Den I terus cut the line...*evil* Luckily three of us, get above a big box and sat on it, get a perfect view of the stage. After the first two performances, the judges seems not really satisfied for Elecoldxhot's performances. However, they finally get into best two at the last round. We were keep shouting and shouting and worry about them. As the resulted, Champion gone to Katoon Network, 1st runner-up Elecoldxhot, 2nd runner-up Dancologist, and 3rd runner-up Wakaka Fever. I was sad for them, cried while hugging my dear...=s But we had to accepted the truth la...*Even believes something was done by the organizer...* When I opened facebook while home, I expected a lot of comments will occured! LoL.

ECX + GF crew
=D

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment