Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Relative's Funeral

8th December 2009
I received my dad call when I'm sleeping, said "Your Sok Gong had passed away." My sok gong who was my grandfather's brother. Although we less communicate, he still remembered me during heavy sick. I'm kinda regret that didn't show up myself when he still alive. Tuesday night, everyone were gathered at his house for the funeral. Every relatives show their sadness face, include me. When I saw him from the coffin, I really hope he can rest in peace. Unfortunately, me and my sis were sick in the next morning. Can't attend the next day of funeral or even Leon's birthday. =( It reminds me about my great grandmother funeral, she was a Christian, so everything gone so fast in one day. I miss her. No doubt, she was the one who treat me good at there when I'm a kid. I really don't want the next funeral of anyone is coming. God, please bless everyone around me.

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment