Nuffnang

Sunday, January 24, 2010

PitStop, Serdang

Friday, I had a delicious brunch at Sushi Zanmai, since I'm too happy for the foods, didn't captured again. ;p Ate almost 70 bucks for two person. Hehe... After a window shopping at Bukit Bintang area, I had accompany my boy to his teaching classes. He just replace for someone classes actually. We heading to Sungei Besi, then there are someone pick us up to the studio. A damn heavy rain around 6pm. Traffic jam made the us felt more emo. Luckily we rushed there on time. I purposely to train myself again at there, exercise a bit lorr, since I'm so lazy to move. Hehe. Finished the 1st class, we went to a restaurant below the studio. PITSTOP, a game theme restaurant at Serdang.



Foods can be said acceptable la, middle rank, not bad. :D In the end ate up 40 bucks again. Walao...all expense on foods today. ;p Then continue his second class, end up at 10pm. Don't know next week will follow again or not. xD

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment