Nuffnang

Monday, January 18, 2010

Blue Monday

Another blue Monday, it's time for classes again! Long time din camwhore, so camwhore untill late for class. ;p Breakfast with my homemade sandwich again. While in the class, all my piggies did not came for class without told me. =A= How good they are. But I'm not angry about that la.

A cap from Korea, present from Samuel :D

Normal face & Stupid face ;D

A free Starbucks Green Tea Latte! Since I had answered correctly for questions by lecturer, Mr.Bernard. lol *really first time ever*

My dear and his teammates are going to Taiwan soon! GF's crew gonna go too but without me. :( *sob sob* I gotta prepare for my stupid exam and I'm out of budget to Taiwan. My second chance to Taiwan at April had been CANCEL. How sadness and unfortunately am I. I WANNA GO TRAVEL AND SHOPPING ARHHHHH! WHY MY FATE IS BEING LIKE THIS?! *sigh* I want to eat gao gao instead of cannot go Taiwan! PLEASE BRING ME TO EAT!

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment