Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A bit let off



Cornflakes Breakfast in the morning!
Went for a class and job on Wednesday. A job again? Yeshu! Issue calender at Magnum main door. 800 pieces which I need to issue. I'm wonders can finish meh...:(



A drawing class again. :D Felt like being back for kindergarten again.

Working for someone for 3 days. Issuing calender is an easy job as breathing. Just only 3 hours I need to work. However, I felt something not right. Same place, same time, issue 800 pieces for 3 days? Only one day at one location for 800 pieces is reasonable for finish it, but 3 days? Gosh...On the second day there were no one want to take the calender, because there were same gang of peoples were turn into the same place. But I still need to issue finish all of its. I finish ealier at 6.30pm, I went back. Someone call me up, "Where are you?" " had finished already now going home la" "WHAT? How can you go home? It's only 6.30pm" "Huh? I finished already wor...still at there for what?" So, I had kena minus salary for 10 bucks. Even I had finish earlier I still had to stay at there until 7pm. LOL. Let's talk about the "customers" attitude. Seriously, I really don't like their attitude. Looked uneducated. You give them calender, they don't want to bother then fine la, don't use rude attitude to response me please, I just working for someone. It's free calender! Don't ask me why I'm here to issue its, you just need to take it then done your done. The calender which I issue just passing a small advertising about the toto, magnum and da ma cai result via sms. So? It's illegal? Don't use your stupid mind to talk la. I know you were older than me, but please la, be a bit polite can mou? Oh ya, I forgot to talk about those "foreigners". You guys came here to work and earn money back to your hometown, ok, I know nowadays is hard to live without money. Walao wei, you came rape our girls and do a lot of stuffs that is disturbing our country. You still want to use your stupid and erotic eyes to stare at me arh? Really felt "geli" lor. I'm not saying that the job is not good, just the surround problem. So, this is Kuala Lumpur. LOL
*not purposely to offense anyone*

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment