Nuffnang

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Eve

A busy day! Morning get up and bought all steamboat ingredients with mom, because we got steamboat party at night. Ate a damn full dinner with my lovely family, even only 5 of us. *sob* My dear went to genting for his show, my grandparents went to Labuan already, and my Seng's relatives all went to ampang look-out point. lol
Then, I joined my second round at Kah Yung's house for my secondarymates gathering. Even still got few persons absent. I can felt they were enjoyed. :D Played with the DSLR camera which owned by Alex. Hehe....really felt want to own one of it. *Next target : Nikon CoolPix L100, even not DSLR*
When everyone were leave, still got my kakis with us to enjoy the fireworks. Then packed up everythings at almost 2am. Glad to have my friends until the end of the day. ;p
SMK Confucian, 2007, 5AH class

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment