Nuffnang

Friday, January 15, 2010

Arisu

Advertising Management Presentation was done! Haha...what a cincai presentation. Mr.Pillay, the lecturer really a cincai person, asked us dress in formal top only. So, bottom part? Slipper? Short pants? also can? He said: Whatever~ LOL. I dress in formal top, hip-hop bottom with a slipper. Everyone were looked at me from LRT to college. HAHA! *even my classmates also curious what am I wearing*









I looked like a patient in the piccas...Since I'm sleepy and lazy make up. LOL. Then, I really don't want to attend that super duper annoyed fatty class, I decided to skip it! Then, I followed my dear to Dataran Sunway, Smash Studio. This is my first time being smash studio. Since really nothing to do at there, dear was teaching me locking. Aduiiiiii....really had a decade years didn't exercise, whole body felt pain nehhhh. Wanna continue dancing while I'm free! purposely just for the sake of my healthy. Then, since still got a lot of time, they decided to go cyber cafe for gaming. Me? followed also lorrrr, since want to play L4D. Being noob in the game, felt uselesss. =(
Time for dinner! All of us went to Arisu Korean BBQ restaurant. Celebration for ECX! xD I'm too busy to eat and did not capture any piccas. ;p *refer to Dennis's fb bah* Another enjoyable night! Hehe...

.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment