Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Short update about recently!

I still having the skin problem. So sad I had spent around 400 bucks on Clinique products and it doesn't look effective on my face. My acne still keep on "visit" me day by day. I'm so down when look at the mirror. I did survey on the Internet and according to Shawn, Skin Food is effective for acne skin problem. I have no choice, gotta try another range of products from Skin Food. Whatever solutions I will like to try now in order to heal my skin problem. Bought lemon, orange and some Chinese's Herbal medicine, start to enhance from inside the body and heal outside the skin with the skin care.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Spent again 180 bucks plus on these

Photobucket
A free gift from Skin Food. Looks like Naraya brand, agree? lol

Yes, I'm kinda busy for my degree right now. Indeed, the workload is fantastic-amazing-great for us. I need to research on many things but time is not enough for me. Somemore need to incharge as a group leader for PR subject. All of these make me feel pressure, can't even don't know how to express my feeling out. My emotion getting worst for these few days. The one who suffer from my attitude of course is my baby boy. Thanks to him who always being tolerate for me.
Photobucket
The articles that I need to read for this week for one subject.

Photobucket
1cm thick for those articles

Tomorrow is morning class, but I still need to research on the title for my dissertation. ;(

Good Nite

p.s" Happy Birthday to my beloved Bro, Kenny Foong Jia Jye!

No comments:

Post a Comment