Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Q Zai Diary : Port Dickson

"It's time to blog" I always remind myself
but, I'm too busy and stress on my assignments ;(
my aunt had said I'm too thin, thus my dad gimme a call to nag to eat more
I'm too stress till no appetite to eat, sumore kenot take heavy stuffs coz skin problems. Sigh. Dunno what can I do, just try to eat more meat since recently always feel dizzy and headache.
Today I started to feel that "can I just stop studying and come out for work?"
The homework plus assignments are super heavy for me, every week and everyday I gotta do research and reading. Actually is fine for me, but time is not enough!! One subject due date is next month, although it's group work, 4 people in a group, but only 3 person are doing the work. Gosh, that's why I insist don't want a foreign student to join our group. Not racism or what, just because they always not coming for class and even not doing the work. Aduiii...
Besides that, another subject lecturer want us do presentation everyweek based on the article and research AND do the Q & A sections. This subject is the most difficult one. ;(
Another is dissertation, well, I think it should be no problem, but think aboout the 10,000 words that I gotta type out based on my research, stress is coming to me.
That's why I feel like wanna quit for study. But I'll strive for my degree for my future and family. Stay tougher and tougher!! *this is the most tougher study period that I never experience before, I can't imagine if I continue master or PhD...swt*

Back to the topic! It's blog for my lil' bro Q Zai!
Last month we brought Q Zai and Bobo together for one day trip at Port Dickson and Seremban.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Seee, Q zai is inside the bag

Photobucket
Our brunch inside the car...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Actually this two fellow were pee-ing at Tesco parking lots... lol

Photobucket
We're at Seremban

Photobucket

Photobucket
PD seaside

Photobucket
This is my first time playing the kite, not bad experience
just the sun damn hot on the day, can't even stand for 5 mins

Photobucket
cousin bro with his lovely daughter, Bobo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mom gave ice cream to them
I always scold her that don't simply gave whatever thing to them to eat
Finally, Q Zai is sick yesterday and bring him to emergency veterinarian

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
End of the day, dinner at Seremban famous seafood restaurant

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, next will update for my piggie birthday bash ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment