Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello! Aiks, neglected to blog again. ;(
My skin problem still there, so sad. Not dare to camwhore, duh. Is no mood and confidence to camwhore. ;(((
Just get my new spec from uncle. Still own him half of the price of the spec. Officially bankrupt now. No jobs recently and no time to work also. How critical my life is! Gosh.
Photobucket
A lil' photoshop for my cacat face. Not to scared you guys with my worst-pimples face.

FYI, I had a surprised birthday plan for my baby. Actually not that surprise also. He knew I'm going to Genting celebrated with him. Bought him a wallet and hand-made a birthday card. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tried Tutti Frutti with lil'sis last week since she wanna try so long ago. Brought her to Timesquare and treat her a cup of yogurt as well. We had ordered low fat Oreo milk with toppings. When I paid at cashier, I was "WHAT?" Cost me 13 bucks plus for a small cup of yogurt ice. Duh, actually for me, it taste normal only, not so prefer to yogurt ice. I rather spend 13 bucks on 2 cups of chatime. LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, birthday dinner with Tracy, my primary classmate. Yeap, I still keep in touch with my lovely primary classmates. There 7 of us who close to each other during standard 6. But now, only left 4 of us. Why? I can't tell, coz reality lead it. lol
We headed to Tenji, Soho KL. Actually we intend to go TAO buffet, but due to time reason. We choose Tenji. I can say that, such a bad experience at Tenji, seriously. But, as my opinion, it's better than Jogoya. I didn't captured much, exhausted to the max on the day. Not enough sleep - 6 hours class - meet with gangs - dinner - supper
*another thing I must mention, Soho KL such a place that seriously super hard to find. without my HUMAN-GPS-system as known as Sherly Chen helping, I dunno whether can reach on time or not

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wooo, lastly post a picca of my lovely bro. Q zai! Photobucket

P/s" Big Bang is coming to Malaysia! Such as great news! but everything still under TBC. I wanna meet GD and TOP! ♥ Heart TOP and GD a lot after saw the "Secret Garden BB version" at youtube. EPIC to the max. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment