Nuffnang

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Melaka 1 Day Trip*Pt.One

This is an expired post. LOL
My secondarymates had organized one day trip to Melaka during CNY Chor 5.
I'm the first one who fetched by David, so that's mean I gotta woke up DAMN early, around 5am. Then, as I expected, everything delayed due to the one who always late. We departure from Taman Len Sen around 8am. Gosh, I slept like a PIG in the car due to not enough sleep.
Reached Melaka around 9.30am, went to the church around the Red House area. I dunno what name of the place, sorry, my history knowledge is very bad since child til now. ;(


Photobucket

Photobucket
My cacat face with baby

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The girl gang, the most crazier girls are me and Qing. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket
The guys gang. They like to act, the most pro are David and Anson.
They surely can get the best male actor award from TVB or Oscar. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seeee! They like to act always!

After that, we went for breakfast at "Chicken Street". Sorry for the direct translate. ;p
The famous hawker stall at Melaka. I forgot to capture the stall name since I felt not well at that moment. ;(
Photobucket
Ice kacang with a lot of flavors~!

Photobucket
Rojak

Photobucket

After the meals, we were hanging around at the street.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This juices can found everywhere at Melaka. Since the weather is HOT, this is the best to take for chill. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We're at Red House.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This Tuk-tuk bicycle is DAMN creative with the decorations. Even at night the light bulb are so colorful and drive around the area. I was shocked while there was a speaker behind and playing some disco music too. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the continuous acting piccas. See what are they trying to do?
Indeed, they're just fooling around. LOL

Well, I'll stop here and continue the Pt.2 Satay Celup tomorrow. :D
Good Nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment