Nuffnang

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The last day of CNY

Photobucket
Today is the last day of CNY
How sad, I can't dinner with family bcoz I gotta work ;(
Yeap, I was working at SgWang as a part time promoter currently while waiting my degree class open
FYI, my work place FOURSKIN is now vacancy for staffs
FULLTIME or PARTTIME are welcome to walk in interview
Fulltime salary will be around RM1200 + allowance RM200 + commission
Parttime salary will be RM5 per hours
the shoplot at SgWang Plaza, 2nd Floor, near to Teppanyaki and FOS
the shop named Evil Empire which full furnish with white colors
easy to find right? :D

Photobucket
this is last year picca
my hair is super duper like SHIT now!
I wan my hair grow faster please!
or else I think will cut it off again on end of this month
should I cut it off or just be patient and wait?
;(

Well, Happy Chap Goh Mei

1 comment:

  1. I GET this topic to long time. I’ll add Favorites your site to read again .

    ReplyDelete