Nuffnang

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lunar New Year

Photobucket
The 1st day of CNY, due to the culture, we can't wash our hair on the 1st day of the new year.
I don't know are you guys follow or not, but I did.
Becoz I had experienced that washed my hair on the 1st day of new year,
the whole new year suffered from migraine. ;(
What a bad memory.
Well, due to can't wash my hair, my simply style my hair.
Same routine every year, woke up early in the morning,
went to dad's side, then night went to mom's side.
Such a busy day. Phewww
Photobucket
New Casio watch
actually own by my lil' sis
but she don't like it, so I take it ;p
Photobucket
The 2nd day!
Morning went to dad's side for new year meal.
Then headed to mom's side for Ang Paosss!
Cousin had suggested to movie together.
We booked around 2 rows with 23 person go to the cinema.
Haha! Great moment with family members.
Photobucket
The group picca~
Next year, shall plan again. :)

Photobucket
Q Zai with lovely mamy
Photobucket

Photobucket
Adorable puppy!
My puppy problem had settle.
My lil Q Zai was back to our home now.
But, we still need to be careful to avoid complaints from neighbors.
The best solution is, we moving out here and find another house.
Hope can find the suitable one.

Happy Valentine's Day*

No comments:

Post a Comment