Nuffnang

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Photobucket
Back to college life. That's means courseworks begin again.
Tons of works waiting for me. I wish to have more time for bf, friends, family, coursework and of course, for my own interest as well. ;(
Just chilled with my buddy, I like to hang out with friends. But, there is always a different face of me for different gang. Each channel is different as well. Is this consider fake? You might feel I'm fake. But this is the way to survive in this realistic world. So, we need to learn how to wear different mask in every different situation. Bcoz of my fierce face, some of my classmates don't even talk to me after half a year. LOL. I think I should change my cacat face. ;p
Well, my mood isn't good for these days due to grandmom sickness and some emotional issue. No doubt, I still not yet "TOUCH" my assignments yet. Mr. Tony just formed 4 new groups on Friday. I'd separate with my gang. Group with Penny, Sandra, Nic, and Xu Fei. Three quite smart students and one China guy. I hope can work successfully with them. ;)


Do a favor for me kay?
Catch Elecoldxhot at Showdown 2011 on every Wednesday on 8TV!
Vote them by SMS SD ECX to 33399 as well.
Wanna know them more? Go their official FB page and search for their previous video at youtube! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment