Nuffnang

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Photobucket
My room ish MESSY!! lol

Went out for k session with Teng and Tracy today. Miss Sabrina, she was not here with us today since she went to singapore without told us. Adeii, i really miss my social life. ;(
Chilled a while at chatime then need to back to granny place again. Sorry guys, can't chit chat and have more time to spend with you guys, I really hope to enjoy my time with you guys, but I can't. Why? Because every night I have to be a "private nursing" for my grandmom. She had injured her spine last month, now is waiting HUKM to confirm the date for operation. I dunno how long we still need to wait, but I really pray as soon as possible. My mom was the one who in charge and decide everything, can consider as the family leader among others. But this lead to everyone is rely on her. I knew she was stress enough ady, the only thing i can do is share her burden and help her every night.

Sorry to say that, the elder peoples really hard to satisfy. Granny made us really out of the mood and "pek cek" all the time. What to do? Pray hard for the operation lor... *sigh*

I really dunno what the hell is the government doing? Never look at us who are not affordable to pay for medical fees and even make the patient await for the urgent operation. *double sigh*

Well, the Pejabat Kesihatan came to spot check again. *due to I stay at goverment flat, can't breed dogs, but I DID!* Kena another warning letter, so what? You guys just wanna get money from us for raya is it? Whenever you guys raya or we new year, you will appear suddenly. I'm not racist, I'm blame about the specific group of people! But the main problem is who??? Obviously, the G again.

Now need to pray again, everything can get smooth and move into my new house as soon as possible. ;))

**Continue my coursework...work hard!***

1 comment:

  1. 你為什麼不離開日常工作對我們來說,和自己去的地方,與您的朋友和樂趣?我公司是從事以書面文件,文憑等方面的工作,在這個領域。大学生论文网

    ReplyDelete