Nuffnang

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hey peeps! I was extremely busy these days! Finally I'm here to update a bit my blog. ;)
The previous post I had mention that my grandpa had get into hospital, keep went to visit him for three days, no time at home to do my own stuffs also.
Well, my grandpa had discharge from HUKM already, he looks better after recover his appetite.
The nurse had told me on Monday that my grandpa pancreas had lost its function, as a result my grandpa might become diabetes or low glucose any time. She want him to on diet! Control the every meal that he takes.
Oh my, my grandpa is such as glutton person as me. Since he can't take curry or laksa due to his heart's problem, he eat it secretly without telling us at outside. After my lil sis bocor him, he keep refuse to admit it. LOL.
But, God bless him he will be healthy all the time. ;)

Next, the busier thing is college life. Coursework's research made me so death!
Somemore, classes non-stop 6 hours everyday.
Now I gotta prepared for 2 presentations, and one coursework.
And yet, next week is the date for the hair show! 22/10 I gotta go for Midvalley to rehearsal and practice the catwalk, the 23/10 gotta go to the academy to colour my hair, 24/10 the BUSY day! The hair show by Sassoon Hair n Make Up academy at MidValley! Come to visit the show if you're free! :D

Teehee! FishEye effect!
The actual plushie with normal lens.
Thanks baby took it from Boojae since I want it soo loooong ady.

October!
such as busy month!
;(

1 comment: