Nuffnang

Friday, October 8, 2010

Here come my cacat look! XD
credit to Sherly

Recently I was extremely busy with assignments. No time to update and edit picca as well.
Actually assignment is known as coursework at SEGi College, short form CW, BUT not the Cafe World game in facebook la. LOL
The Olay's advertisement took me few days to complete it. The easier coursework among the whole semester I can said. I was a lazy dumb who never touch for it during the Hari Raya holidays. So, I just did it very cincai. As the result, I think I will get very low marks for this subject's coursework. Sigh. Gotta work hard for the exam part.
PLEASE MOTIVATE ME TO DO IT!
I have no motivation to do things recently. Is it holidays mood cause it?
Too much of holidays is not a great idea for me, I will just make my life routine like this...
Eat, Sleep, Online, Gaming, Hang Out, TV, Sleep, Eat.....Keep on continue...
So, do motivate myself now!!! Ψ(●`Д′●)Ψ

Let's talk about recent college's life. Michelle had went to Bali for holidays, so good huh!
She bought some souvenirs for us. I had bring my camera to class BUT without memory card.
What The Hell! I was so careless... ;(
Therefore, I stole Sherly's piccas again! XD
The slippers from Michelle~! Thanks my dear~ Mine is purple one ;)
All of us~ 5 piggies legs


Will update about Samuel's Birthday!
Stay Tuned!

1 comment: