Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Working Time

Yeap, it's my life's spot time! Finished the morning class on Thursday then went for interview at G2 event company which located at Wisma Genting. I needs jobs, that's why I keep going here and there to find it. Gotta based on own effort without asking help from others, I don't like to ask jobs from friends anymore and just sit at home do nothing. But after interview still gotta wait call from the event company la. After the interview session, accompany Sherly went to brunch at Pepper Lunch, Pavilion *again. I was feel kinda hot ady, still accompany her to eat more hottest stuffs. See, how good am I. XD After the brunch, went for window shopping at Cotton On and Forever 21. OMG! I was had such a long time didn't came out to shopping ady, see the clothes like...Being shopaholic again! Aduiii...In the end, bought one shirt at Forever 21 which cost me 49 bucks. Sorry baby, made you paid half for me again. X(
I like this dress, but it's still big size for me even it's S. SEXY BACK!

Went for dessert session at Snowflakes!
The first even cupcake in my life! Peach Cupcake

While we were waiting the time to past until 4pm then gotta went for briefing for PC fair job, Ashley joined us! Somemore I had before the 4th passenger in her car. She drive safety also la, just without direction. LOL


PC FAIR DAYS HAD STARTED! I worked for Acer gift redemption counter at Hall 5 exit. That's why most of you guys can't see me in the fair. I was DAMN SO BUSY for working at there. Customers like buying the laptop without limit. Keep came for redemption gift nonstop leh.


That's all my 3 days had gone for PC Fair! Tired gao gao leh...Look chan in the picca. AND happy to meet Crystal! The look alike Farah Chen girl! So famous jorrrrr LOL

*piccas credit to Sherly Sony Camera again...

No comments:

Post a Comment