Nuffnang

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Randomness day

Accompany baby to Celebrity Fitness for performance at Midvalley. Over slept till 2pm then ate our brunch at Sushi Zanmai .

Walked around and saw a HUGE Domo-kun ya!!! XD Such a cute one~ I think it is a same shop which I saw at JB before, include items such as wallet, plushie, make up bag, and I love it's lil pillow. AND YA! I cut my slave of my shirt become like that...LOL. END UP my day with my dear again and even saw a lot of celebrities at there. Someone was curious who am I since the launch party most properly for celebrities and invited persons. LOL. I"M NOBODY WEII.
edited : in polaroid way

Back to my lovely sweet home, I was free to arrange my figuring and found this out. LOL
I found out the photo frame was a birthday present from Loh Shee Fai. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment