Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

阳光海岸红茶雪克坊

Since I'm finished my exam, it's time to enjoy! Meet my dear at Pudu for banking stuff. Then, went to a place which had a damn damn long time never go there. It was the tuition place during secondary school. "阳光海岸红茶雪克坊" a targeted students restaurant located at Pudu, just opposite the Perijaya tuition center. I had a such best memories at there with my gangs. *Miss the time* Almost 2 years I never been there for lunch, so today I did it with my dear. =3 Because it is targeted at student market, the price is cheaper than those cafe such as FunOk and Coffee House. Foods taste ok too. Can give for a try ya! :) *Close on Sunday, operating hours from 10am to 7pm*

Then, went to Time Square for my baby's birthday present. Since I'm not affordable to buy him the G-shock watch which cost me 300 bucks ++, I bought his favorite shirt for him at Kitchen. *picca next time ;p* I'm love this blue dress with square lines, but I never buy it. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment